Spend less time targeting and more time meeting with the right investors.
We deliver rapid analytics and precision targeting that
optimize your outreach to the highest quality investors.
Your free report contains a list of top targets likely to invest in your company’s stock based on 29 valuation models and over 100 metrics.
Smarter Investor Targeting
We apply 25+ valuation models and 100+ metrics to reverse engineer the investment strategies of global fund managers. Through this process we can anticipate the criteria of institutional investors and show you which funds best match your company’s global funds investment strategy.
Our securities tool simulates the stock market’s response to corporate actions in order to help you predict how an impending IPO, dividend initiation, divestiture or M&A will affect your stock.
Tools and Strategies for Investors
Just as we help you find the right institutional investor we also provide fund managers and individual investors with tools to find your company’s profile based on their unique investment objectives. Simple multi-factor modeling tools in the Valuation Metrics interface are used by investors to construct portfolios and track indexes. If your company is a top fit with an investing strategy, Valuation Metrics will help enhance your visibility with that investor.
Quickly locate and recruit institutional investors from a universe of more than 160,000 managers.
Use hypothetical securities to predict how an impending IPO, dividend initiations, dives-
titures or M&A will affect your stock.
Analyze the investment strategies of global fund managers using 25+ valuation models and 100+ metrics.
“Leading IR firm Corbin Perception adds investor targeting from Valuation Metrics to its advisory services”
From the Blog
New features: Tearsheet PDFs; Upload saved lists; View peer ownership
The latest version of the Valuation Metrics, Inc. website includes the following changes:
- Match scores are now computed for passive (index) funds, and the target company’s associated fit is now shown on the Analysis page of the Fund Details tab.
- Manager search results now include an “Unassigned Holdings” fund, which include all holdings reported at the manager-level that are not assigned to any of the manager’s underlying funds.
- The “No Match” designation (which refers to managers/funds with less than 10 overall holdings, etc.) has been replaced by “Outlier.” Managers/funds that were previously designated as “Outlier” (referring to match ranks between 0 and 20) are now designated as “Very Low.”
- The Pre-defined peer lists formerly labeled “Thomson-Reuters [Company’s Industry] Peers,” “VM Global Peers” and “VM Peers” have been renamed “[Company’s Industry] Peers of Similar Market Cap,” “Global [Company’s Industry] Peers of Similar Fundamentals,” and “[Company’s Country] [Company’s Industry] Peers of Similar Fundamentals,” respectively.
- The results table now includes columns showing peer ownership.
- The results table title has been modified and reformatted.
Fund Details | Overview
- Users can now download manager/fund “Tearsheets” – one page summaries of the selected manager/fund.
- The Factor Fit table has been modified and restyled.
- The Meetings and Notes buttons have been replaced by a separate tab, with the number of each shown in parentheses.
My Data | My Saved Tables
- The user can now upload a list from a .csv or .txt file.
- The add/edit meetings popup has been redesigned and now includes the ability to input location, organizer and company representative, along with the manager/fund names and associated contacts scheduled to attend.
- Various bug fixes and cosmetic enhancements.
March 24, 2015Read More
Hypothetical Security Simulation and ValuationDecember 17, 2014
Adds ability to filter results by regionDecember 16, 2014
Adds ability to search using global investment strategyNovember 9, 2014
Added ability to view peer holdings on dashboard results tableOctober 15, 2014